I’m in love…. Marry me please
Martha Stewart having a Taco Bell bean burrito and drinking a 40, NBD
greatest thing i’ve ever seen.
DIY Beauty and Jewelry Stand: Birchbox Intern Diaries
When it comes to DIY, I’m always up for a challenge. Lately I’ve been seeing a lot of tutorials for making your own jewelry stand and decided to give it a try. Using just two plates and a margarita glass, I now have a great way to display my everyday jewelry and makeup essentials. Watch the video below to learn how to create your own!
What are some of your favorite DIY’s? Let us know in the comments!
truebluemeandyou: Rough Crystal DIYs Roundup. If you didn’t see this earlier, I love rough crystal jewelry and it’s my newest favorite. For other roundups of DIY gifts go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
Roundup of 12 DIY Crystal Jewelry and Crystal Projects I’ve Posted. You can search Etsy for “rough rock crystal beads” here and find crystals/decorative rocks in the science section of kids’ toy stores.
- Crystal Necklace Inspired by Chanel Fall 2012 (Because I’m Addicted)here.
- Chanel and Pamela Love Crystal Cuffs made from polymer clay (Dream, Create) here.
- Assad Mounser Inspired Amethyst Collar Necklace DIY from Unfortunately Oh! here.
- Spiky Crystal Ring Inspired by Pamela Love FW11 (Transient Expression) here.
- Wire Wrapped Crystal Tutorial from Meli Melo here.
- Rock Collages by mixed media artist Cori Kindred on Etsy here. Do your own specimen box with what’s meaningful to you.
- Chanel Inspired Crystal Cuff Tutorial by A Matter of Style for Style.it here.
- Rough Rock Crystal Necklace Tutorial from Transient Expression here.
- Gold Dipped Wire Wrapped Crystal Necklace Tutorial from Chic Steals here.
- Gilded Geode Ring Tutorial from Swellmayde here.
- Rough Crystal Quartz Necklace Tutorial from My Chic Life here.
- Adina Mill’s Inpsired Gemstones Embedded in Polymer Clay Rings Tutorial from Lovelyish here.
Page 1 of 396